NYS Directory Services is a centralized user identity and access management service for statewide Internet and Intranet applications. The solution offered by NYSDS includes a single sign-on capability across all domains and can provide state and local government, business partners, and private citizen users with a personalized view of all applications for which they have been authorized.
- Delegated Administration- With this service, select users manage agency accounts through a web application.
- Self Care- End users can be given the ability to manage account settings.
- Consulting Services- Experts assist with appropriate security solutions for your application.
- High Availability- NY.GOV ID production environment is comprised of redundant Data Centers.
- NY.gov ID (Directory Services) Login
To submit a NY.gov ID (Directory Services) Service Request please access the Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) System: https://nysitsm.service-now.com.